museum-digitalsachsen-anhalt

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Haus der Geschichte Wittenberg Fotosammlung [5589]

Ehemaliges Piesteritzer Rathaus

Ehemaliges Piesteritzer Rathaus (Haus der Geschichte Wittenberg RR-F)
Provenance/Rights: Haus der Geschichte Wittenberg (RR-F)

Description

Hier ein Foto des ehemaligen Piesteritzer Rathauses. Als Rathaus fungierte es von 1926 bis 1952, dem Jahr der Eingliederung der bis dato selbständigen Gemeinde Piesteritz nach Wittenberg. Danach beherbergte es die Lucas-Cranach-Schule, später die EOS "Lucas Cranach", heute "Lucas-Cranach-Gymnasium" (LCG). Über der Tür der Schriftzug "Gutes Brot gedeiht nur im Frieden", darüber eine Losung "Es lebe das unbesiegbare Lager der Friedens, der Demokratie u. des .... unter Führung.....". Ansonsten ist das Haus "An der Stiege" festlich beflaggt.

Material / Technique

Papier / Fotografie

Measurements ...

H:7,81 cm x B:11,27 cm

Image taken ...
... when
... where

Relation to time ...

Literature ...

Tags

[Relation to time] [Relation to time]
1949 - 1990
Image taken Image taken
1952
1948 1992

[Last update: 2017/12/15]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.